Monday, December 5, 2011

Alinamin V (アリナミンV)

Today's drink is the Alinamin V from the Takeda Pharmaceutical Company. The first thing you might notice with this is that it's very small. There's only 50ml of this compared to 100ml which is what you would find in a normal energy drink in Japan. However, the amount of vitamins and god-knows-what does not differ much which means that it's that concentrated.
The drink contains Fursultiamine, a derivative of thiamine(Vitamin B1) which was developed in Japan by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company in the 1960s and is incorporated into most, if not all Alinamin products.

Taste:
The taste is bitter and sweet at the same time. This is one of the most bitter energy drinks I've done a review on. However, it's not disgustingly bitter, it's just slightly bitter which is actually quite nice. However, you might need a little time to get used to it. As for me, I still haven't gotten used to this taste.....definitely not my favorite.

Price:
about 150yen

Effect:
The effects of this are normal. When I say the effects of an energy drink is "normal", I mean that it is in the same range as the normal Tivovita, S-CUP, Lipovitan-D, etc which are all about 150yen.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Bebidas isotónicas Nuestra oferta con las mejores bebidas isotónicas y energéticas en línea @ sportdrink.es. Nuestros productos de nutrición deportiva de origen suizo ayudan a mejorar el entrenamiento, el rendimiento y la recuperación.

    Visit Now:- http://www.sportdrink.es/es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the one that had those really weird ads with Arnold Schwarzenegger back in the early 90's?

    ReplyDelete